a) Cancellation before arrival: if cancellation is more than 24 hours before arrival, the deposit remains with the owner. If the cancellation is given less than 24 hours before arrival, the deposit remains with the owner, who reserves the right to claim the balance of the price of lodging as provided in article 1590 of the Code Civil Français
b) If the client does not contact the owner within 19 hours before the scheduled date of arrival, the owner may dispose of the clients rooms. The deposit remains with the owner, who reserves the right to claim the balance of the price of accommodation
c) In case of a shortened stay, the price for the cost of accommodation remains with the owner. Additional benefits not consumed will be refunded.
4. Arrival: The customer must check-in on the precise day and time specified. In case of late or delayed arrival the customer must notify the owner
5. Payment of balance: The balance is to be paid on arrival at the owner. Consumables and any additional costs will be settled at the end of the stay
6. Tax: The tax is a local tax that the customer must pay the owner who then pays the treasury
7. Use of premises: The client must respect the peaceful character of the premises and use accordingly to their purposes. The client wil leave the rooms in the same condition as on arrival.
8. Parking: Garage space is available by reservation only for the price of 5 euros per night. Only 2 places are available. Alternatively, free communal parking is 50metres away.
9. Pets: not accepted except small animals under 8 kg – kept on a lead at all times within the property.
10. Gift Vouchers: For holders of gift vouchers, the same conditions apply. The gift voucher must be sent as if it were a cheque as a deposit for the price of the accommodation. If canceled by the chequq holder within 7 days of the stay a new booking cannot be made using the same gift voucher. In case of cancellation by the owner a new date will be proposed in consultation with the holder of the voucher.